The Student Union is a body elected by and representing students to speak for and facilitate their needs in collaboration with the Student Support Services Office (SSSO).
The major roles of the Union are:
- encouraging students’ membership and active participation in the various clubs in the University;
- in collaboration with the class representatives, providing information to the SSSO to facilitate students’ needs;
- organizing various on-campus events for students’ experience sharing;
- representing students in and out of campus activities; and
- facilitating students’ graduation-related activities.
P.O. Box: 1211 /18490
Offices under SSSO